A scary example
A computer technician reformatted a disk drive accidentally at the Alaska Department of Revenue and purged an account with a value of £25 billion!
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Your have invested a lot of TIME, MONEY, and ENERGY to develop your business data. Whether it’s sales records, proposals, receivables, presentations, formulas, client lists, this data is the heart of your business. Data loss is not acceptable. Studies have shown:
- 1MB of data is worth approximately £7,500
- Re-building just 20MB of lost data could cost more than £14,000 and nearly three weeks to re-build
- A leaked record may cost you £150 to rectify
- Retrieval of data from a crashed hard drive can cost you a fortune, and there is NO GUARANTEE of success!
Data loss can be fatal
- Your business data goes hand-in-hand with your business operations. The loss of such data, or even its temporary inaccessibility, may threaten your hard-earned competitive position.
- Companies without proactive backup and recovery policies are likely to be OUT OF BUSINESS within 2 years of a major disaster
- Loss of business data may ruin your company’s reputation, or may lead to expensive litigation.
- Most importantly, it interrupts your business continuity.
Causes of data loss
- https://t.co/9llNfXfdfR 08:33:09 PM November 28, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @EIN_News: Project Dragonfly brings together social media, interactive gaming, live streaming, and the power of story https://t.co/Im1Hz… 10:45:43 PM June 09, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/Q4z748Rzzv 08:17:09 AM May 28, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite